Easy to reach
Considering its geographic position, Trapani is surely one of the most interesting ports of the Mediterranean sea.
Trapani located in the middle of the Mediterranean routes has a barycentric position thanks to its equidistance from Suez Channel and from straits of Gibraltar.
Distance from main ports
- 525 marine mile from Barcelona
- 472 marine miles from Marseille
- 249 marine miles from Civitavecchia
- 190 marine miles from Naples
- 171 marine miles from Malta
- 129 marine miles from Tunis
The port of Trapani is approximately
- 85 km from Palermo airport all on fast motorways
- 108 km from Palermo center of which 100 on motorways
- 175 km far from Agrigento of which 81 on fast motorways
Trapani’s position is also strategic for the tourist destinations that can be visited. The call offers excellent potentialities into different various itineraries: cultural – historical and naturalistic.